Saturday, May 28, 2016

Long Night at Blackthorn - a Barbarians of Lemuria Adventure


I've just finished work on a new Barbarians of Lemuria adventure - this one using the Mythic Edition rules which I treated myself to recently - Long Night at Blackthorn.  A stopover at a remote inn proves to be filled with trouble as other patrons and their agendas all clash on a night when dark forces are let loose.

The adventure itself is adapted from one I've previously run for Fate Core and which I think fits with the darker side of the Sword and Sorcery Genre

While light of mass combat and mayhem this scenario works best as a single night adventure perhaps as a break in an already ongoing journey though, as usual, I've left a few exit points in the storyline that could lead to further adventures.

I'd be glad to know what you think of it, and if you've managed to get any use from it.

Download HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment